- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- More Information
- A guided tour of important places
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Continental Breakfast
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- First Entrance fees
- Professionally guided tour
- All meals included
- International Air, unless expressly paid for
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Unlimited bottled water
- Visa arrangements
- Day: 1 Arrival At Bali
- Day: 2 Water Sports (Jet ski, Parasailing, Banana Boat)
- Day : 3 Tanah Lot Tour
- Day: 4 Departure
Arrival at the hotel meet and greet with the representative, transfer to the hotel,
Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the Hotel
After Breakfast, Proceed to the Benoa beach
Explore for water sports activity such as Banana Boat, Single Parasailing and Jetski. Tour will continue as we visit Padang Padang beach to enjoy its beautiful landscape and the white sand. Next, enjoy visiting Uluwatu Temple, the famous Balinese Hindu Temple in the south part of Bali islands with breath taking view of Indian Ocean.
Overnight stay at Hotel
After Breakfast, Leisure at the hotel, Proceed to Tanah Lot Tour
Evening at the dramatic Tanah Lot sea temple. This is one of the splendid temples in Bali. Perching atop an enormous rock, it is completely surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean during high tide. Don’t miss this opportunity to watch the sunset over this temple, pictured above.
Overnight stay at Hotel
After breakfast, Check out from the Hotel, Proceed to Airport.
More about Bali
More about this tour
Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
We have rounded some of the best water activities that you can indulge in Bali with your friends, family or even alone. So, choose what all activities you are going to enjoy on your vacation!
- Bali Rolling Donut – Go Round & Round
- Jet Skiing – Enjoy Your Ride In Water
- Snorkeling – Discover Marine Beauty
- Surfing – Dance On The Waves
- Water Skiing – Swoosh Your Way Through Water
- Fly Fishing – Fly In The Air
- Parasailing – Marvel At The Panoramic View
- Scuba Diving – The Most Popular Water Sport
- River Rafting – The Best Gang Activity
- Sea Walking – Meet With The Marine Life
- Underwater Scooter Ride – Let’s Plunge Into The Water
The best time to visit Bali is the dry season, from the month of April to October. The weather in Bali enjoys consistent temperatures throughout the year- tropical, hot and humid. The best time to travel to Bali from India is from April to October when the humidity is relatively low, and it is easy for tourists to enjoy all the activities that the place has to offer.
The average temperature of Bali is 27°C to 28°C, and the average humidity is about 85% to 90%. The months of July and August fall within the peak season to visit Bali as these months receive the most number of tourists in Indonesia.
Located in Indonesia, Bali is a tropical island so, unlike other places in the world, Bali has only two seasons: dry and wet season. Winter season is the time when there is maximum precipitation. Given below is the necessary information about the climate of Bali throughout the year, so as to help tourists decide on the best month to visit Bali.